Wednesday, February 4, 2009

No one can know

No one in Kamloops can know I have this blog.

Actually, that's a little dramatic. No one I go to school with can know. Because I am about to rant endlessly about every single person in my class and, even though I don't really like any of them, it's more pleasant to be in class if everyone doesn't hate you. And this is nursing school. Which means that all social interactions can be 100% accuratly predicted. Whatever a class full of 15 year old girls would do is exactly what will happen.

Example #1.
Student A slept with Student B's ex. One more time, that word was EX. Student B proceeded to recruit a posse and whip them into a tizzy of A hatred. They then refused to sit on the same side of the classroom as A, pinned spiteful little notes to her back and later on got drunk, drove by her place a bunch of times in a row and then egged her car.

I love nursing school.

I have a new favorite classmate though. She never fails to say things in class that make me wonder when EXACTLY someone invented a time machine and took us back to the time when women's magazines all included a recipe for cheese balls with olives and 101 ways to say "I have a headache" to your husband so he'd leave you alone in the bedroom. Here a few of the gems:

"Where are their husbands. I mean, I know the gays have a place in society, but these women need a man around."

"Well, of course tall men are always leaders. They're stonger than women and we need leaders that can protect us and hunt and fish and stuff."

"I think first nations people should be cut off from welfare if they start drinking. I don't want my tax dollars to support bums."

I'm glad she said first nations. It would be sad if nursing students weren't able to be politically correct.

1 comment:

  1. student A and student B....could this be nursing drama 2007??!??!?!?

    ReplyDelete